Saturday, October 9, 2010

Introducing a Custom Web Browser with Url Handler based on DotNet 3.5

Hi Friends,


It gives me pleaser to introduce to you my recent creation, A Web Browser

 Some of It's Unique Functions (Actually that's why I build this Browser)

  • Url Handling Just (Like we do in mobile Java browsers) - Yes It's for PC net Browsing via GPRS.
  • Sepret Proxy Settings
It also has other functions like normal browser
  • It Context Menu supports the IDM (Right Click any Link to Download, make sure if You have enabled Proxy Settings than same Proxy settings must be in IDM
  • I have search function and other navigation functions
Prerequesites..
The Browser is based on DotNet 3.5(If you don't have installed Perticularly Dotnet 3.5 then install it first. You can get link from VNAP NetBuster Setup Run.


Steps to Install


Please Ensure You have Installed Dotnet 3.5 Client Side.
  1. Get VNAP NetBuster Setup  From: Frendz4m or Directly Here
  2. Install VNAP NetBuster
  3. Run VNAP NetBuster
  4. Go to Settings
  5. Click on Options

6. Go to URL Hanlder 
7. Specify URL Front Queary or Back Queary according to your need (If required)
     
8.  Go to Proxy Settings and Specify Proxy Address and Port (If required)
 

9. Save Setttings
10. Exit and Reload VNAP NetBuster

 And Enjoy Browsing


Request:


This Application is in beta stage. Please Provide your suggestions here or email me at vnap.netbuster@gmail.com
 
Thank You


7 comments:

  1. thanks for this nice piece of info..i'll give it a try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so so much . I am enjoying 3g speed of vodafone because of vnap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this software very very much. but When the webpage is heavy and consumes high bandwidth like 300 or 400 or 500KB/second then internet dial up connection disconnect everytime. but for idm it works well in control because idm has download limiter. I really need bandwidth limiter function/feature in your software "Vnap.Netbuster Proxy Pro". I have tried to find browsing limiter, but I am unable to find this type of software. I use vnap.netbuster connection in firefox, works well. I am still trying to find addon extension, I have read there were a addon in firefox in 2010 and ago "firefox throttle". But now that throttle has stopped and doesn't support firefox anymore.
    my email: messageme1991@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to use vnap.netbuster connection in utorrent software. Because in idm downloading speed is 70 to 100 KB/s but in utorrent download speed is only 5 kB/s. mail me, if it is possible to use in utorrent also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice job.... i like it.... hoping youre development soon......

    ReplyDelete