Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thank You and a formal Apology...

Hi friends...

First of all.. Sorry to those friends to whom I didn't replayed all this time...

This is kind a very very late answer to your all queries... But trust me I am amazed by the response that you all have provided to me. They are so motivational...

Story behind my creation of little tool is little old... but true...

I created this tool for my self. Just for Fun and Learning. I am no software engineer or for matter of fact I am not even programmer. But for learning some basic skills I created this fun project for myself use. Then I decided to give it to you all.

Over the time I created two products..

  1. VNAP .NetBuster Web-Browser
  2. VNAP .NetBuster Proxy Pro
I was not hoping that those little tools will survive this long in ever changing internet world. But they got good response and were helpful to all of you who have used it.

The fact is that those tools are not upto the mark and are buggy, but hey... they are just mare projects for a non programmer to learn basics about programming. It more than served it's purpose. 

Now, the sad news... I have moved on with my career... and I am no longer programming or maintaining those tools.

Yes, I said it... I am too not happy about it... Because frankly creation of those tools and getting response from you was a fun...

But as I am not getting any time for doing it ... I am not able to update it to new platforms... for example Windows 8 or 8.1 Modern UI.

But I am not saying I may not return to old days... Hey who knows...

Till the time I see you, I see you...

Thanks and Love...
VNAP

9 comments: